Oohh oohh I think I know this one!! (courtesy of someone on this list)

You have to be careful, it blocks legit people who forget to put subjects to
so just comment out subject like I have done.

IN C:\IMAIL\Declude\$default$.junkmail
=======================================
MISCFILTERS             HOLD C:\IMAIL\SPOOL\SPAM\MISC-SPAM

IN C:\IMAIL\Declude\global.cfg
=======================================
MISCFILTERS             filter  C:\IMAIL\Declude\Filters\misc-filters.txt
x       0       0

IN C:\IMAIL\Declude\Filters\misc-filters.txt
#misc filters

#with blank subject and blank from
HEADERS 30 NOTCONTAINS from:
#HEADERS 30 NOTCONTAINS subject: