Does anyone know if Declude has been configured to work with other E-mail Servers other than IMail and SmarterMail? I thought to remember someone discussing this after Scott left and the new ownership was ramping up.  Perhaps I am thinking of Message Sniffer?

We are not comfortable renewing our 2 upcoming IMail SA’s. We remain at 8.22 and customer since version 4.0 days. We cannot risk installing 2006 with the existing Web Mail bugs (our clients use heavily) and other 2006 server engine issues. We cannot switch to Smarter Mail because they lack SQL ODBC required for our Community software. Converting to XML is too great a cost right now.

I am even questioning our 2 Declude SA’s upcoming this year. We remain at 1.82 and still uncomfortable with upgrading. I want to keep Declude/Message Sniffer, as it has served us well over the years and why I remain renewing each year.

Anyone have suggestions given our situation needing ODBC Mail Server, Declude / Message Sniffer? Please feel free to reply off list if desired. Thanks.

-Don

Don S

CompBiz, Inc.

www.CompBiz.net