Thanks John.  I will look at fpReview.  Yeah, browsing the mailbox is a bit
slow...  :(

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John T
(Lists)
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 2:44 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Help with Configuration

What I do is send those grey ones to HOLD and then use fpReview to directly
view them and take appropriate action. Much faster and easier than using a
mailbox.

John T
eServices For You

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1802-1882)

up
> in the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailbox even if they are above the WEIGHT32
> (which should then go to "spam2").  However, it does appear that
> everything over
60

http://www.mail-archive.com.