-----Original Message-----
From: "Kevin Bilbee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If you are not an ISP get the commtouch ZEROHOUR addin. It will block most
of the GIF attachments. The only downside I have noticed is it will also
trap the chain emails that users love to send to each other.

---------

Kevin, I can block GIF attachments with Declude Virus too.   I just didn't know if there was a downside to doing this?  ie does HTML mail embeed GIF's, or are they attachments too?

David