The traditional answer on this is that IMail does not mark up the header
until after Declude returns control of the message to it, so therefore,
Declude can not leverage any of the tests that IMail does.

That does not stop you from using any of the IMail features though if
you want to think of them as separate layers. I'd suggest that the
blacklist tests at least are best run in Declude only.

Andrew 8)