From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don Schreiner
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 6:37 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Seeking IMail Expert and Consultant for Hire

Dear Declude List,

I am seeking an IMail/Declude/Sniffer, etc. expert for consultation and hire
via telephone, e-mail, and remote Terminal Server. Please contact me off list
if interested in helping teach this old dog new tricks. Below is some info
about our situation.

With ongoing issues, bugs, and version changes (both IMail and Declude), we
need help with not only decision making moving forward, but the best
configurations for our clients filtering Spam and Virus'. All our licenses and
SA's are up-to-date, but we remain at IMail 8.22 and Declude 1.82. Our license
renewal dates are forthcoming for IMail in December, and Declude next year.
Product knowledge with great results of other technologies like MXGuard,
invURIBl, ASSP, ClamAV, Log Analyzers, etc. is desired, as we are certainly
would consider if better alternatives can be proven. I recently tried
implementing MXGuard and invURIBL with limited success and reverted back to our
original set-up, as it seemed to be catching more Spam. Not sure it was these
products fault, but perhaps myself in the set-up? We have been using
IMail/Declude since early version 4.0 days and with mostly acceptable filtering
results until these last few years, and growing worse in recent months with
.gif and stock spams. I currently need some concentrated help with set-up,
upgrades, and guidance. While we are a small hosting and Coldfusion Dev firm
(about 100 hosting clients since the early 90's), we also work with a lot of
churches and the recent Spam getting through is not acceptable. Our current
issues are not with performance/volume of e-mail as we only process about
30-40k messages in/out daily. We want to upgrade to our licensed latest version
of IMail (and Declude), but "any" existing IMail and Web Mail issues would not
be acceptable to our clients (i.e. slowness, miscalculated bytes, etc.)

Our current set-up and tools are as follows:

-Windows 2000 Advanced Server
-IMail 8.22 / Declude 1.82 / Sniffer
-SQL 7 Database (separate server and do not use IMail registry)
-F-Prot
-BlackIce (use for intrusion detection and tar-pitting dictionary attacks)
-The old Spam Review to ID False Positives

I hope some folks here are interested and no problem reimbursing for same.
Again, please contact me off list if interested. Thanks.

-Don

Don Schreiner
CompBiz, Inc.
www.CompBiz.net