I also posted this on the sniffer list but I thought I would also post it
here.

Several years ago when we first started using message sniffer I set it up
for in the following manner in my global.cfg file.

SNIFFER-GENERAL         external    063
"F:\IMail\Declude\sniffer2r32\licensecode.exe activationcode"     7    0
SNIFFER-EXPERIMENTAL    external    062
"F:\IMail\Declude\sniffer2r32\licensecode.exe activationcode"     12    0
SNIFFER-OBFUSCATION     external    061
"F:\IMail\Declude\sniffer2r32\licensecode.exe activationcode"    11    0

So one and so forth.

With the increase in spam and CPU load is there any advantage load wise to
just call sniffer once using nonzero instead of the return code.  It seems
like someone told me that sniffer was only called once and not seperately
for each return code.

Could someone confirm that.

Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.