  From: Chris Patterson
  To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
  Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 10:03 AM
  Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Way to delete spam over a certain weight?

  I am running Smartermail2.6 with Declude 3.11.

  We are slaying some serious spam, (Total:  4129440 [Spam: 4029758 Virus:
626]), so much we can no longer complete searches for customers who want their
spam zipped and sent to them each evening in less than 4 hours.

  I don't want to delete for individual tests but would rather delete spam with
an absurd weight on it.  Any ideas for this?

  Thanks,

  Chris Patterson, CCNA
  Network Engineer/Support Manager
  Rapid Systems