Hi All,

Does anyone know what list(s) DYNHELO uses? The mail archive has nothing
useful. DYNHELO does not appear in the documentation for 3.1.3 or any of the
others that I checked. I just noticed that on 12/1/06, at least one of my
web server IP addresses, 63.150.236.34, started returning positive for
DYNHELO. I checked that IP address at DNSstuff against 272 lists and all
passed. I checked at Spamhaus, SORBS, NJABL, and MAPS (Checked by DNSstuff,
but I looked anyway.). Still no listing. It is not a DNS problem. I run a
caching only DNS on my mail server and it is working just fine.

Michael Thomas
Mathbox
978-683-6718
1-877-MATHBOX (Toll Free)