From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharyn
Schmidt
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 06:19 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude Security Suite 4.3.23 Released

Has anyone installed this yet? I am still running 2.06.

I just upgraded to IMAIL 2006.1 and was getting ready to install the Declude
3.X version when I noticed this one had just been released.

I am assuming that my old global config is pretty much out of date so it
wouldn't hurt to start over.

Sharyn

http://www.mail-archive.com.