Not if you need the results real time to continiously modify TESTA. it is less cpu intensive than contiously analysing logs.

Also, it is easier to keep a copy of the specific emails, instead of all emails.

And, maybe it is easier for me ta add a simple declude test than to write a log analyzer that does what i need, I am not that good with scripts :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "John T (Lists)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 6:33 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] testfailed in filters

Not really, my goal is doing some analysis on TESTA (see why high weight
messages did not fail testA) , using an action on Filter2 (copy or route),
not to add weight

AH, now see, if you had answered my question that I posted 9 hours ago...

Now that we know the WHY...

Using Declude in that manner is IMHO a really poor way of using up CPU
resources. You would be a lot better off to view this as a job for log
analysis.

John T
eServices For You

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1802-1882)