Sam,

Documentation is on the top of the list to fix for the new year.  I would be
more than happy to get your new version installed with you.  Contact me
directly and let me know what time Monday morning works for you, I will call
you then.

>Running Imail 8.22, was running the last of the 3.x series of Declude.
>Took the promotional offer to the latest version of the Security Suite for
>$199 as my old contract expired.  Attempted upgrade - no luck.  Attempted
>fresh installation - no luck.  Reverted to prior version.

Chris Asaro
Technical Support Engineer
Declude
Your Email security is our business