From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
S.J.Stanaitis
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 3:55 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Virus sneaking past Declude/AVG/F-PROT?

I've got a single mailbox on my Imail server configured to get all the SPAM.
It's then processed in TheBat!  (Exciting, I know.  Take a moment and
revel.)

Anyhow, my Symantec Antivirus is snagging a slew of Trojan.Dowiex!inf which
it identifies as a low risk Trojan horse.  I've got Declude 4 running both
AVG and F-Prot and it snuck past.  Anyone else seeing this?

http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2006-121817-5005
-99

Thanks,

Sam

SJ.Stanaitis - Network Administrator

Decorative Product Source E-commerce Network