> Can  anyone  see  an easy solution to this? I could setup a junkmail
> file for each user but that would be a huge undertaking Thank you

Don't  use  FORWARD.IMA;  use  MAIN.FWD.  This  will  make any special
submailboxes excluded from forwarding.

Of  course,  the  prob is that the web interface makes it easy to make
entries  in  FORWARD.IMA,  while  manipulating  MAIN.FWD  really takes
power-user knowledge.

I'm  not  aware of a public hack to make user-specified forwards apply
to  MAIN.FWD. You could write an external ASP/PHP/etc. script, though,
or  probably  do  some crazy stuff within the web templates to make it
work  (like  what  I used to do with the unused Finger settings file).
Could  also  rename  FORWARD.IMA to MAIN.FWD every hour or whatever...
but  then  they  won't see their forwarding settings in the same place
when they look back, though they will still be in effect. Hmm.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/