From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John T
(Lists)
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 1:01 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Specific filter for individual users

Correct.

Now, some advice. I have created a script I use when ever I make changes to
tests including adding or removing. This script then updates the Global.cfg
file and the $default$.junkmail file as well as any other .junkmail files
that are per user or per domain.

If you are going to use per domain or per user .junkmail files, you may want
to consider this so they do not get forgotten.

John T
eServices For You

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1802-1882)

Scotto

http://manuals.declude.com/ProcOnlineHelp/JunkMail_4.0.8_Per-User_Configurat
> ion.htm