You have reached Harry at Intown Internet and Vanderzand Consulting Limited.  I
will be out of the office until Feb 24th,  attending the wedding of our
daughter.  Support staff will be monitoring all phone calls and e-mails to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], on a regular basis.  In case of emergency please leave a
detailed message and they will attend to it as soon as possible.
If this matter can wait until I return to the office, then please leave details
in an e-mail sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I will be in contact with my support
staff regularly to make sure all emergencies are dealt with in a timely
fashion.  I will be working overtime upon my return to take care of any backlog
that may have arisen. Thank you for your understanding.