  From: Chris Patterson
  To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
  Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 8:47 AM
  Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude/Sniffer Issues

  I am running 2 versions of Smartermail & Declude both running Sniffer and
InvURIBL.  One is Smartermail4/Declude4.3.3 Other is Smartermail2/Declude3.

  These servers can run perfectly for weeks but for the past few weeks we have
been sporadically seeing Declude back up files in the Proc directory.

  At this time all Declude threads are being used with no processing power
being used.  It appears Sniffer is not finishing and hogging up all the threads
after reviewing the logs.

  Anyone else experiencing this?

  Thanks,

  Chris Patterson, CCNA