*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Matt
*Sent:* Monday, February 19, 2007 4:08 PM
*To:* declude.junkmail@declude.com
*Subject:* Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude/Sniffer Issues

Chris,

Reduce your threads setting to a more reasonable number and you should be fine. A number around 50 should suffice, but you can set it, restart Declude and then see if you are redlining. Once you get to redlining when there is a backup, that is pretty much where threads should be set. By going to 500 you are definitely overdoing it and causing other issues.

Matt

Chris Patterson wrote:

Threads = 500

3 days (approx): 1420731 [Spam: 1392289 Virus: 114] Relay High: 0