From: "Robert Grosshandler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 12:22 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Whitelist weirdness

Hi

We're getting certain e-mails whitelisted, and I'm not able to find where
we've done that to ourselves.

Here's a line from a whitelist entry I CAN find:

Skipping3 E-mail from IP 208.100.26.91; whitelisted [208.100.26.91]

Here's a line from the whitelist entry I CANNOT find:

Skipping4 E-mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED]; whitelisted [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have the directive AUTOWHITELIST ON   -- could that be it?

Thanks

Rob