It can be unsafe to mix, plus IMail's default spam blocking won't do anything for you that Declude can't if tuned properly.

Matt

Chuck Schick wrote:
We are running IMAIL 8.22 and I am looking at the Anti-spam features.  We
are also running declude.  Which Anti-spam features do people find good to
turn on in Imail versus Declude?
Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.
(303)-421-5140