I've noticed that most of the spam getting through my declude/sniffer/invuribl
setup is coming from certain countries. I would like to add weight to mail from
those countries. I've seen discussion on how to do this on the list, but now
that I look for it, the only entries I can find are too obscure.

I believe it is a custom filter with the word country or countries in the text
file? Am I way off base? I can't find it in the manual at all.
Can someone pitch me a link, or some other bone?

Declude 4.x (latest build)

Bill Green
dfn systems