Like everything else at ipswitch it has gone up in price. $1995 for the lowest
price point.

Kevin

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Doherty
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 6:50 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: server monitoring

Hi Kevin-

I monitor everything in my shop for a pulse, and check web, pop, smtp, and/or
imap as appropriate using Ipswitch's What's Up, 1995 version (3.5, maybe?). I
get emails to my cellphone when anything goes awry.  I have no idea what it
costs now, but it has served my needs well, even if the setup of this old
version is a bit quirky.

-Dave Doherty
 Skywaves, Inc.
 97 Webster Street