  From: John T (lists)
  To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
  Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 11:11 PM
  Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] More accidental whitelisting

  The point you have missed is that just because YOU are using Imail 2006.2
does not mean every one else is. Declude is doing exactly as it should,
checking to see if an aliases.txt file exists and if so use it.

  As for the option of turning whitelisting based on the address book on or
off, uh, ah, golly gee, that is what AUTOWHITELIST is for.

  As for not knowing that 2006.2 no longer uses the aliases.txt files…

  John T