Same experience here. It was very easy. Just be sure to shut off all the IMail services before you start copying the files.

-d

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Doyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:38 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Version and hardware move

Andy - Mike
So I would move the registery entry for the $virtualnnn and the corresponding domain entry under Imail. Then the folder (drives and installation paths are the same) for the domain. Update the persissions, Then run the wgscvt program to update contacts. It seems too simple. Which is fine with me.

John