From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy Schmidt
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 6:34 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Winsock Cleanup

Hi,

Does anyone have any comment on the attached email (possibly even Declude
personnel)?  I checked the mailing list archive – and it seems to imply as if
the WinsockCleanup is specific to DNS problems and results in queues filling
up. In my example, Imail and Declude didn’t seem to be filling up queues. The
couldn’t because TCP/IP would not let any inbound connections go through…