From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 4:56 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Looking for an Secure Email Solution that
works with Imail Premium 2006.2 and declude 4.x

Are you looking for a solution like the PGP plug in's for Outlook or
something else?

Darrell

Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude and
Imail.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration,
MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

Howard Smith (N.O.R.A.D.) wrote:

>  I am an ISP that have customers in need of an Secure Email Solution
> such as a outlook plug-in , similar to what ATT and network solutions
> offer their email customers . Do anyone know of any company having an
> offering for ISP?
>

> Thanks
>

> Howard
>

> Howard Smith
>

> ---
> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list. To
> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail". The archives can be found

[.This E-mail scanned for viruses by www.SecureTrek.com, a N.O.R.A.D.
Company-v2ta]