lol, I will have to find out Thursday as the office is closed today. I will
post then.

From: "Colbeck, Andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 3:37 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Country code

Effing spammers?

  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Fisher
Sent:
  Tuesday, July 03, 2007 9:57 PM
To:
  declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Country
  code

  I'm detecting a new country code
  *F.
  Can you enlighten me to what this
  is?
---
This E-mail came from the
  Declude.JunkMail mailing list. To
unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to
  [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail". The archives
  can be found