From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Todd
Richards
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 2:14 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Problems

Happy Sunday everyone.  We've got some issues with Declude.  Basically,
nothing is getting filtered.  I didn't check mail at all yesterday, and
found over 1500 junk messages in my Inbox this morning.  If I look at the
headers, there is nothing about Declude in them.  I rebooted the mail server
and when I log in via RDP, I see an error that Decludeproc.exe had an error
and needed to close.  I hit ok, and it does that again about 5 times.  Then
it goes away.  When I look at the services and see that decludeproc is
running.

I looked at the server logs this morning and they are completely littered
with error messages from decludeproc, starting on Thursday afternoon when I
started having a few issues.

I have sent a few messages to Declude, realizing that I probably won't hear
back until tomorrow.  In the meantime, I'm getting some hate mail from our
end users.

Anyone have any suggestions?  Reinstall?

Todd

http://www.mail-archive.com.