Here are two links from antivirus vendors that describe the template the
Storm botnet has been putting out. These should be very useful in
crafting regexp to catch them all based on their body text.

 <http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/#00001255>
http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/#00001255

<http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/security_response/weblog/2007/08/new
_storm_front_moving_in.html>
http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/security_response/weblog/2007/08/new_
storm_front_moving_in.html

Caveat: I've no idea how long this information will remain valid.

Andrew.