From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin
Stanford
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 8:35 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] User getting flagged for spam from WiFi
locations

I have a user that has a laptop. When they are on the local network they
have no problems sending email, however, if they use WiFi or broadband the
email is flagged as spam after failing several checks. I cannot whitelist
his email address because it is being spoofed by spammers. Anyone know of a
work around to this problem so that I do not have to manually release the
email that gets caught?

Thanks,

Kevin