4.3.? exactly ?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick
Hogue
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 3:59 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Decludeproc stops for no reason

Yes the service stops. The event viewer states that DecludeProc stopped
unexpectedly and has done this 1 time and that the service will be
restarted. I am currently using version 4.3  Most times it will restart but
if it stops like this two or three times in a 30 to 40 minute range then it
hangs and will not restart without at least one reboot.

Rick Hogue
"I love woodworking!" What is your hobby?