To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Outlook 'Blank Folding' Vulnerability

Wouldn't you want to send the support request to the developers of
incredimail? They are the ones who are generating the invalid header.
Declude is only warning you about it.

Dean

On Dec 3, 2007 7:47 AM, Mon Mariola - Rubén <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The program "incredimail" generates subjects, in certain cases, ended with
"0D 0A 09 0D 0A." These messages are captured by Declude virus like "Outlook
'Blank Folding' Vulnerability". I want to send a letter requesting to
technical support solve this problem, but I really do not see the point
3.2.3 in RFC 822 indicating that this is not allowed.

Thank you.
Ruben Marti.
Mon Mariola, S.L.

From Declude manual:

Outlook 'Blank Folding' Vulnerability: This vulnerability occurs when there is a line in the headers with just a single space or a single tab character. Outlook can treat this as the end of the headers, allowing it to see a virus
that is embedded in the headers. RFC822 3.2.3 says that it is not valid to
have such lines, nor is there any legitimate reason for an E-mail to contain
a blank line in the headers with a single space or tab (note that it is OK
to have a line with a single space or tab in the E-mail body, just not the
headers).