> A  little off topic but i was wondering if anyone can help me find a
> tutorial  on  how  to  set  up  my IIS server running Imail 8.15 and
> Declude to use the MS IIS SMTP server as a gateway.

[I  am  assuming that you will still be using your IMail box as MX and
using IIS only for outbound.]

Set  up  your  IIS  SMTP virtual server to accept relay only from your
IMail server's IP (Access-Relay-Only the list below).

Override  external  DNS  A  resolution  for your MX box by mod'ing the
HOSTS file on the gateway. This ensures that the gateway can send NDRs
back  to  the  mailbox server over the local LAN and won't try to loop
back  through  your  firewall.  (If  you  have  a split DNS setup with
private  IPs  served up internally, you won't need to worry about this
step.)

Ensure  that  your gateway passes a PTR-HELO-A roundtrip test (just as
you  would  with  an  IMail  box  making  direct connections to remote
servers). The FQDN of the virtual server will be the HELO.

That's a nutshell version.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/