Your weight ranges are set fine. There is nothing wrong with the syntax of those. To be certain you only have weight ranges defined once right?

Can you throw your logs into debug and send a test outbound message through. We will be able to help you better seeing this output.

Darrell
----------------------------------
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude, Imail, mxGuard, and ORF. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

David Dodell wrote:
Are you sure your scanning outbound mail? Their is a directive that needs to be turned on for it to work. By default its off.

Yes, I do have that line turned ON

Do I have my weight defined correctly in the global.cfg that I have defined below?

David Dodell wrote:
I know I'm doing something wrong ... I have the following in my global.cfg at the end
WEIGHT10    weightrange    x    x    10    39
WEIGHT40    weight        x    x    40    0
#CATCHALLMAILS catchallmails   x     x     0     0
#
# The actions listed below only apply to outgoing E-mail, and only if you
# have the "Pro" version.  Note that the DUL and OSDUL tests should NOT
# be used to block outgoing mail!
#
WEIGHT10 DELETE