On Jan 5, 2008, at 12:45 PM, Kevin Bilbee wrote:

We have had this in the past. Look at your DNS server being used by declude. It can take a long time to process the DSN based tests if your DNS server is
timing out. Debug mode should tell you if this is what is happening.

The problem is intermittent, so I'll have to turn on debug mode when I see it happening.

Our DNS server (Simple DNS Plus) is on the same machine, and it does not appear to have any delays in keeping up.