Hi,

I've got IMail reporting on so I get an e-mail every day telling me how many
rdeliverd en ldeliverd.
I also have my Declude logfiles with action lines for each recipient of a mail.
A lot of mail is within our mailserver as students and staff communicate
between each other.

On a given day, let's take feb 1st, I have:
IMail LocalDeliver 8837 and RemoteDeliver 1240
Couting from the Declude log using:
CountAction.cmd decl0201.txt
----------<quote>---------------------------------
grep "Action(s) taken for" %1 > Action.txt
grep -c "LAST ACTION=DELETE" Action.Txt >> LastDel.Txt
grep -v -c "LAST ACTION=DELETE" Action.Txt >> LastNonDel.Txt
exit
----------<quote>---------------------------------
I get 23758 for LastDel and 4123 for LastNonDel

I cannot find any match in those numbers, nothing even close.
I would have expected the LastNonDel to be the total of Local and/or Remote
delivered.
What am I missing?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma