On Feb 10, 2008, at 1:42 PM, Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

David,

It really depends on several factors: how you have Declude configured (tests, filters, etc), how many threads your running, volume.

It's not uncommon to see for me to see decludeproc on a dual proc xeon 2.4ghz using 75% of ram, but I am running ~50 threads at a volume of 200K+ messages per day.

Thanks Cliff ... I'm running a ton of tests, including INVURL and SNIFFER ... so maybe I'm not doing so bad