From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Chuck Schick
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 2:36 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Question on mailbox action...

If I institute a mailbox action like ....

WEIGHT10 MAILBOX spam

Will Imail automatically create the folder "spam" for the user if it
does not already exist?

Thanks

Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.
(303)-421-5140
www.warp8.com

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.