Having WHITELIST AUTH on will not stop externals from running UNLESS you also
have PREWHITELIST on.John T
eServices For You
-----Original Message-----
From: "Gufler Markus | Limitis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent 7/15/2008 12:11:31 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] DKIMHi all, Do you have noted that Google's spam
filter let only pass paypal and ebay messages with legit DKIM-header? If there
is no legit DKIM-line in the header the message is not moved to the spam
folder, it's deleted immediately.Paypal and Ebay seems to have done some hard
work in order to finaly ensure that every legit message with such a
sender adress does have a valdi DKIM-header.See
http://www.heise-online.co.uk/news/Google-Mail-automatically-discards-eBay-and-PayPal-phishing-emails--/111083 Deplayment
 notes about DKIM: http://www.dkim.org/deploy/index.htm What I wonder: Could
some of our SA-fees be used to integrate DKIM-support into Declude? My idea was
to write an external test for DKIM-headers. But in fact this should be a task
for Decludes especialy because I can't use the external test to write my own
DKIM-headers for outgoing messages as long as I have WHITELISTAUTH set to
ON. Gufler Markus