From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig
Edmonds
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 7:44 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] create a TODOMAIN file

Hi All,

Currently in the global.cfg file there is a section like this...

# ----- IP TODOMAIN Example -----

WHITELIST        TODOMAIN @example.com

WHITELIST        TODOMAIN @ adomain.com

WHITELIST        TODOMAIN @ hello.com

However I would like to add a skip-spam-filtering.txt file so the above
would look something like this...

WHITELIST        fromfile
C:\IMail\Declude\Filters\skip-spam-filtering.txt

Or

WHITELIST        TODOMAIN
C:\IMail\Declude\Filters\skip-spam-filtering.txt

Is this possible? And if so what format should the skip-spam-filtering.txt
be?

Like this?

WHITELIST        TODOMAIN @example.com

WHITELIST        TODOMAIN @ adomain.com

WHITELIST        TODOMAIN @ hello.com

or just a list of addresses or domains like this ?

@example.com

@adomain.com
@hello.com

Kindest Regards
Craig Edmonds
123 Marbella Internet Services
W: www.123marbella.com <http://www.123marbella.net/>
E : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Craig Edmonds - PGP Public Key
To obtain a copy of my PGP Public Key, please go to the following URL:
http://www.123marbella.com/pgp/

Craig Edmonds - LinkedIN Information
To view my LinkedIn Profile, please go to the following URL
http://www.linkedin.com/in/craigedmonds

Craig Edmonds - BLOG
To view my personal blog go to the url below
http://www.craig-edmonds.com <http://www.craig-edmonds.com/>

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This message may contain confidential, proprietary or
legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message
you are hereby informed that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any
form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message
in error please delete it and any copies of it and notify it to the sender.

AVISO LEGAL - Este mensaje puede contener informacion confidencial, en
propiedad o legalmente protegida y esta dirigida unicamente para el uso de
la persona destinataria. Si usted no es la persona destinataria de este
mensaje, por la presente se le comunica que no debe usar, difundir, copiar
de ninguna forma, ni emprender ninguna accion en relacion con ella.