hello,

we just updated from 3.3 to 4.4.0 and are monitoring a strange thing: since the
update, there are .txt -files staying in the work-directory, containing only
the message body. when i look in the logs, i see that the mails have been
delivered.

i just deleted 1700 .txt files from the last 3 days.

we process appr. 250000 mails a day, so this is not a big percentage, but i
think it will immensly slow down all processes.

does anybody know a solution for this?

bernd