Rick,

In this case you could setup a from filter as an outgoing test and delete the null sender "<>". However, this is not an ideal long term situation since this will happen over and over again. Ideally you need to incorporate something that will do recipient checking for that domain(s).

Darrell
----------------------------------
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude, Imail, mxGuard, and ORF. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

redbara...@qwest.net wrote:
I am using Declude 4.3.7 with Smarter Mail 4.3 with a couple of domain
forwarding setup for basic spam virus filtering. I am running into the
problem that one of the domains that are forwarded is getting slammed with
invalid email address on the domain. Since SM doesn't check for a valid user
on the end server I am getting a huge amount of failure noticed trying to go
back to invalid senders. This is causing a very large spool and we are
getting black listed. Does anyone have a script or a config that would
address this? I am ok with deleting the email if it is not a valid recipient
if that is my only chose.
Thanks

Rick