This is off topic for the list, but I thought this group might be able to
give me some direction.

How do you handle outbound mail?

I really try to keep a lid on spam and my clients aren't shady, but  if
something happens to 1 client, then all the clients are affected when
something goes wrong.

.I had one a few weeks back that got infected by a virus; we clamped down on
it pretty quickly, but it's amazing how fast those things get the mail out.
I'm still seeing fresh complaints, weeks later.

.I can't put hijack on my customers, because almost all of them have their
own private mailing lists, etc.

Is outbound mail an issue for you?

How do you address it?

Thanks for your patience and kind direction!

-- Michael Cummins