From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Nick
Hayer
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 9:04 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: re: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude queue alert

Hi Harry,

Below is a script I copied from the list long ago -  edit as applicable for
your setup, save it as a .vbs file and run it every 15 min or so....

-Nick

fHold1 = "\\192.168.254.23\goofy\imail\spool
<file:///\\192.168.254.23\goofy\imail\spool> "
fHold2 = "\\192.168.254.23\goofy\imail\spool\proc
<file:///\\192.168.254.23\goofy\imail\spool\proc> "
aMail = "e:\imail\imail1.exe "
mFrom = "-u 'spamstar2.moni...@madriveraccess.com' "
mTo = "-t 'n...@madriveraccess.com' "

if GetFileCount(fHold1) > 300 then
    MailNotice "Imail Spool", GetFileCount(fHold1), mTo
end if

if GetFileCount(fHold2) > 300 then
    MailNotice "Imail\spool\proc", GetFileCount(fHold2), mTo
end if

Function GetFileCount(folderspec)
    Dim fso, f, f1, fc
    Set f = fso.GetFolder(folderspec)
    Set fc = f.Files
    GetFileCount = fc.count
End Function

Function MailNotice(fname, fcount, mTo)
    Dim mCmd, mSubj, WshShell
    set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    mSubj = "-s 'SPAMSTAR2(192.168.254.23) Mail held in " & fname & ": " &
fcount & "' "
    mCmd = aMail & mFrom & mTo & mSubj & "-f"
    Return = WshShell.Run(mCmd , 1, TRUE)
End Function

MadRiverAccess.com|Skywaves.com Tech Support
US/Canada 877-873-6482 or International +1-802-229-6574
Emergency Support 24/7: supp...@skywaves.net
General and Non-Emergency support ticket:
https://www.skywaves.com/content/secure/support_ticket.htm

  _____