Hi,

Somewhere this year, maybe even before the summer, we will switch from using
IMail to Exchange. As a school we get a REAL GOOD deal on the licenses and we
want to use other software, like a Blackberry server, that does not work
together with IMail :-( but does with Exchange.

1)
Who has done an IMail to Exchange migration and can give me their migration
path. That would save me a lot of searching for "the best way" to do it. Of
course we have allready thought about it and thought about how to do it but we
probably missed some things. The proper order in which to do things is
important of course. Password migration is not a problem as all users are
allready in our AD.

2)
As the ipv4 resourse pool nears depletion at the RIR level as well, and as we
do a lot of international business with both Africa and Asia, I can start to
see ipv6 ONLY machines in the near future that need to connect to our
webservers and mailserver. How far is Declude in it's ipv6 support? I will
enable ipv6 on my Exchange server when we launch it.

3)
As I want to have a Alligate/Declude server in front of my Exchange server...
Is seems I need to switch from seperate Alligate / Declude  subsciptions to an
intigrated subscription. Do I need to contact Declude or Alligate for this? I
allready have combined Declude and Sniffer and Commtouch is part of my Declude
subscription so letting Declude handle this would seem te proper way.

4)
As an alternative to handling my own spam/virus filter I can outsource it to
Microsoft or some other company that does handle ipv6 by now. Does anyone know
of a lists who supports ipv6 as of now of in the next few months?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
senior systeembeheerder

tio