Hi David

I just upgraded from 4.10.72 to 4.10.78 and noticed a build-up of files in the
/IMail/Declude/SNF directory with names
p59us2lf.20110801.log.xml

Before & after the upgrade, my diag.txt file shows that SNF is OFF (see below).

Have I done something wrong to cause these files to be built?
Is there an automated delete procedure for these files?

Thanks very much
Ferrell Ard
Network Admin
Badpuppy Enterprises, Inc.
321-6331-9500

Declude 4.10.78 Diagnostics
Compilation Platform: IMail
Copyright (c) 2000-2011 Declude, Inc.

Host Name                               mail.beicorporate.net
Declude Key                             I8DA6838F-E6E2-4E5C-A9AA-575E25F81F5B
Daisy Chain                             smtp32.exe
DNS Server                              173.227.130.100

Product Details

     JunkMail                           ON
     EVA                                ON
     Hijack                             OFF