From: "IMail Admin" <imailad...@bcwebhost.net>

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 4:26 PM

To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com

Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Time to upgrade and to what?

Last June I posted a question and got some great replies. Being preoccupied
with work that actually pays me money, I haven't done anything yet, but the time
is getting close. My question now is: what OS?

Our old Imail 2006 runs on Win Server 2000. Would SmarterMail run on Win 7
Pro? Would it run on a 64-bit version and would there be any point in using the
64-bit version? I ask because I've actually got a spare system sitting around
with just that and it has 4 GB of RAM. I'd like to take advantage of all that
ram.

Thanks in advance,

Ben