Spammers know how to vary their headers, some more than others, and it
appears that they are also using the signature merely to take advantage
of bayesian filtering weaknesses.  As a Declude user, if you had no
issues before this campaign, you probably will continue to have no
issues, and if you had issues before, you will still have them.  Surely
whatever you see as repeating will surely change in a matter of hours or
days.  The only reason why this made news is because someone mistakenly
suggested that the messages were coming from Androids when in fact they
are not.

     Google says spam emails not coming from Android botnets
http://www.networkworld.com/news/2012/070512-spammers-have-started-using-android-260693.html?hpg1=bn

Move on, there's nothing to see here
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NNOrp_83RU).

Matt