I do know. Let me put it this way, it is up not for the benefit of customers.

From: Nick Hayer [mailto:n...@madriveraccess.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 12:43 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] No one at Declude?

Well the only thing that has not gone away is this list for some reason. Even
the site went dark for awhile.  Why have the the site up, phones on, list work
but kill the license server?    David - do you have any insight?

Thank you

-Nick

MadRiverAccess.com|Skywaves.net Tech Support
US/Canada 877-873-6482 or International +1-802-229-6574
Emergency Support 24/7: supp...@skywaves.net
General and Non-Emergency support ticket:
http://www.skywaves.net/content/secure/support_ticket.htm
<https://www.skywaves.com/content/secure/support_ticket.htm>

  _____