So AVG and CommTouch can't be used anymore, right?  I have Message Sniffer
configured to run externally, and I've been told that it catches viruses, but I
don't know the particulars and don't have full conifence that I'm protecting my
customers as well as I used to.

I went to download ClamAV, but the only thing I can find on their website is
that Immunet 3.0 product.

Anyone recently download and configure ClamAV for use with Declude?

- Michael Cummins